HOUSE OF CULTURES AND HOSPITALITY FOR LGBTQI+ PEOPLE
MULTIFUNCTIONAL ANTI-DISCRIMINATION CENTER AND STRUCTURE FOR PEOPLE IN HOUSING EMERGENCY
The multifunctional anti-discrimination center is the first municipal structure in southern Italy aimed at protecting and assisting LGBTQI+ people. A team made of professionals and activists, in network with the associations and services present in the metropolitan city of Naples, offers psychological and legal help to people experiencing circumstances of violence and hardship in the family, social and work spheres, support and accompaniment to the various social and health services, job orientation and training and responds to the multiple requests by building tailor-made courses for each case.
The center is equipped with a shelter for those in a housing emergency or conditions of socio-economic hardship. It offers assistance in leaving contexts that endanger the life and psychophysical health of LGBTQI+ people, aiming at their complete housing independence and safety.
ALL SERVICES ARE ALSO ADDRESSED TO LGBTQI+ MIGRANTS, REFUGEES, AND ASYLUM SEEKERS
What it offers:
- A shelter for LGBTQI+ people in a housing emergency
- Psychological support and counseling
- Accompaniment to social and health services
- Legal support and assistance
- Orientation to work and housing autonomy
- Professional training courses
- Migrant desk
- Training and guidance on LGBTQI+ rights for other entities, associations, professionals, and those dealing with issues related to LGBTQI+ refugees and asylum seekers